With the increase in demand for professionals on a contract basis and the growing preference of individuals to work independently rather than as employees, it is imperative that individuals and companies have a solid accounting and taxation support function for their business.
As Chartered Tax Advisers and Accountants, Liam Burns & Co provide the highest level of both accountancy and taxation services for such professionals including:
Architects, Civil Engineers, Management/Business Consultants, Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Automation Engineers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers , Electrical Engineers, Environmental Engineers, CAD Technicians.
From company formation and tax registration to annual accounts and tax planning, Liam Burns & Co will guarantee that your business is operating as efficiently as possible and will assist with minimising the administration burden of running your own business.
Services provided will be tailored to clients’ specific requirements and can include the following;
- Registration for all Taxes – Click here to complete form and sign up (Agent TAIN pdf form)
- Full/Part Bookkeeping Service – Including Invoicing and VAT returns
- Full/Part Payroll Service – Including PAYE/PRSI Returns
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounts, Cash flows and forecasts
- Income Tax Returns – Preparation and Submission
- Company Tax Returns – CT1
- Companies Office Returns
- Continuous Tax Planning – Personal and Business
- Advice on efficient extraction of funds – Maximising your Net Pay
Liam Burns & Co build a close relationship with clients and ensure they receive the best financial advice. We have also teamed up with Ocean.ie who specialise in pensions and other financial policies.
A full financial, accounting and taxation package can be provided from €195 per month (ex VAT). This amount is tax deductible, therefore, effectively costing less than €100 per month.
Contact Liam Burns here or on (01) 567 7380 and we will be back to you within one working day.