Reasons to change your Accountant
- Using an old-fashioned accountant
- Not getting a personal service from highly qualified persons
- Not getting any value from your accounts
- Slow responses to phone calls and queries – when you need them most!
- Returns not being filed on time
- Getting late penalties and interest
- Feel you get no benefits from the accountancy fees
- Annual Accounts completed almost a year after the company’s year end
- Contact with your accountant only once a year
- Lack of Tax Planning and Advice and no tax savings
- Not being notified of relevant changes and reliefs available
OUR AIM is for YOUR BUSINESS to SUCCEED
Your success means we succeed!!
If you feel your accountant is not really interested in your businesses success then it is time to change. Liam Burns & Co proactively engages with clients to try to improve their business processes and encourage and facilitate growth with an overall aim of increasing profitability and relieving hassle!!
Does your Accountant have sufficient Taxation Expertise as a Chartered Tax Adviser? If not, are you sure your business is structured tax efficiently?
Liam Burns is both a Chartered Certified Accountants and Chartered Tax Adviser specialising in accounts and tax for owner managed businesses ensuring clients receive Value from their accounts, maximising profits and minimising tax liabilities.
Liam Burns & Co provides advice on structuring your business in the most beneficial way, whether that is operating as a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company. We review your situation on an ongoing basis to ensure that you can avail of any reliefs or benefits that may apply to you personally or to your business.
Changing Accountant in 3 simple steps
…and can be done at anytime during your accounting year
1. Call Liam on (01)5677380 or complete the enquiry form. Your enquiry will go directly to Liam Burns who will respond to you within 24 hours.
2. Click here to download the Revenue notification form http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/it/forms/agent-link-notification-form.pdf.
3. Complete the above form with your name and tax registration number and sign where indicated – Send via post or email to our office address
(Copy step 2&3 – with your company name and tax number if applicable.)
- We will contact your previous accountant and request any required details and records.
- We will prepare and provide documents for you to sign to avail of our services
Initially we were a little apprehensive about switching accountants so close to the end of our tax year. After a short period of time and little fuss, we are so glad that we changed to Liam Burns and Co.
Working closely with them I have found their sound advice, financial scrutiny, and customer service to be second to none. They are very approachable at any time of the day whether to obtain advice or just to clarify taxation queries and I have found them to be deeply knowledgeable within their field and always up to date. We could not be happier with their service.Ashling | Weston Mechanical & Electrical Services