Liam Burns and Co specialise in annual accounts preparation for owner managed businesses. Our aim is to support every aspect of your business, making life easier, less risky and more profitable!
Our Chartered Tax Adviser status gives us the expertise in the area of tax, which coupled with the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification, ensures our clients, not only are guaranteed to be compliant with all legislative requirements, but will be advised on how to structure and operate their business as tax efficiently as possible.
We provide the option to our clients to provide the raw data from source documents, which we will process an prepare annual accounts OR we can produce accounts from summaries provided by clients.
Whether a Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership the standard annual accounts prepared by Liam Burns and Co are ready for use in the following ways, if required;
- Accounts for Companies Registration Office – we prepare and submit all companies returns and documents as standard part of our annual accounts.
- Accounts for Banks and other Financial Institutions required for application for finance or restructuring of finance – Our standard annual accounts are accompanied by a signed accountant’s report which will be accepted by financial institutions. We also prepare up to date management accounts, which are often requested by financial institutions in recent times.
- Accounts for Revenue Commissioners: We prepare all related and relevant computations and where applicable , and submit to Revenue Commissioners ensuring you file and pay (as little as possible) on time.
- Obtaining Added Value from Annual Accounts: We review the accounts relative to our client needs, and analyse where businesses can improve their systems to become more profitable. We act as a support for our clients, encouraging and guiding business growth
ANNUAL ACCOUNTS GUARANTEESWe eliminate the fear of INTEREST/PENALTIES for LATE FILING FEES as we ensure clients are fully aware of deadlines. We guarantee completion of your accounts within maximum of 4 weeks of receiving information required. We will guide you through the information required and take the hassle and headaches out of accounts preparation.
Information required for preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- ALL Bank statements for all bank accounts used for Business purposes
- Lease/HP Agreements, if any
- Invoices/documentation of capital expenses (Land, Premises, Motor Vehicles, Fixtures/Fittings)
- Lodgements, cheques books, transfers
- Records of Sales (Sales Invoices, Cash Sheets or summaries)
- Records of Costs – Purchase invoices, bills, cash payments or summaries
- Motor Expenses – mileage sheets OR records of expenses
Other details may be required depending on each business. We notify clients of any additional information in a timely manner, as required.