Liam Burns & Co are looking for an experienced bookkeeper/accounts assistant – for an immediate start, an essential part of our team ensuring that client financials are brought up-to-date accurately.
(We currently have an excellent staff member, who currently responsible for this role. She is moving up a level within the practice, but will continue to oversee the responsibilities and assist the new candidate as required).
Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant – Career Opportunity
Responsibilities include, but are not be limited to, the following areas;
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Compliance
- Responsible for VAT, RCT and Payroll returns
- Monthly bookkeeping and reconciliations using various accounting software
- Preparation of client Payroll
- Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns and RCT Returns
- Preparation and Submission of PAYE Return including P30s and P35
- Customer Service
- Front line customer service support
- Liaise directly with clients on a regular basis
- Directing queries as appropriate
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience working in an accountancy practice – in Bookkeeping
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service experience, an advantage
- Payroll experience and knowledge a big advantage
Job Type: Full-time /Permanent
Career Potential: To develop career and skills further through completing Payroll/Accounts technician courses.
Salary: An attractive competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
Parking: Free on-street parking
APPLY HERE BELOW